Los Santos Police Department
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen Queenan Application

Go down

Stephen Queenan  Application Empty Stephen Queenan Application

Post  Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:18 pm

1 - Personnel information!

1 Firstname:Stephen
2 - Lastname: Queenen
3 - Rank: Senior OFficer
4 - Divison: N/A
5- Time served in the LSPD: 1 month
5 - Date of birth: DD/MM/YYYY: 12/6/1988
6 - Have you ever been suspended? (If yes link to your suspension and explain it):N/A
7 - Is there any current Special Weapons and Tactics officer that recommends you?:N/A

8 - Long Answer Questions (Minimum 150 words per question)

9 - Why do you wish to join the Special Weapons & Tactics Unit?:
I belive i have the skills for SWAT becouse i am well trained i know how to use the weapon but i also know how to work with out the weapon becouse the force is not always the way to end a situation i know how to discuss with suspect and make him give up alone with out starting any shot out with him and making troubes for the both sides and puting peoples live in dangerous.Also i know how to think fast and do my job SWAT is well trained organization in which the force and the professional is needed and i have both of them and know how to use both of them i am also good in following orders making tactics and doing my best to save the hostages and every one around becouse i love the S.W.A.T work and i will do my best as any S.W.A.T Operative and work in team with my team mates and my Chiefs becouse i am skiller able to follow orders and not to chill around and "Fuck" the situation up like nothing is happening i love to do my job and i will do it with honor and i will do my best to work in it.

10 - What individual skills and/or experience do you possess that you think would benefit the team in general?: I know a lot of tactics and i know how to shot but it's not needed always to shot the suspect our job is to Protect and server not to Kill and Suspect i will do my best as any SWAT Operative becouse i can think very fast i know how to work in hard situations how to discuss with the suspects and make them give up alone with out starting any shot out with them the most importan in the SWAT job is to save peoples live no matter if hostages or kiddpers all of us are humans and all of us don't need to die but if it's absolutly needed the force will be use.Because I am a man who is a really dutiful worker and a man who is friendly to other people everytime (if they are not criminals). I really know how to talk and to interact with others((RP)) and I know my way around San Andreas very well.I'm loyal, i respect everyone in this department and the citzens, obviusly.I don't accept racism in this department, i'll do my best on this.I am very loyal and will give my life for this job.

11 - Why should you be accepted instead of other applicants, what are your strong sides related to SWAT, what can you do to assure us you are a worthy SWAT Officer?: I am good tactical guy i am able to follow orders to do my best as any SWAT Operative help every body don't let my team down and do my best in my work becouse our work is very importan and we need to think very fast and to do our job very fast with out excuses and to save the hostages and other people's live with out excuses we got on our hands around 10,000,000 of people every day all of them need us. I am loyal will do my job with honor and as much as fast as i can will be in the situation help the citizens and do my best to get every body alive out of the building i am fast thinker i can think very fast and get out any tactic which will get us to a win with out losing ay hostage and do my best as any S.W.A.T cadet in my trainings i also know some tactics from my FBI career i will do my best as any S.W.A.T Operative in my work

By the way, I Stephen Queenen fully pledge myself to SWAT protocol and Departmental protocol and swear an oath that if I commit misconduct by any insubordination I will accept a suspension and a pending Internal Affairs investigation and I give the right to SWAT Command to terminate my SWAT position whenever they feel it necessary, without discordance and complaints.

Back to top Go down

Stephen Queenan  Application Empty Re: Stephen Queenan Application

Post  Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:09 pm

Dear applicant, our SWAT team has choose to accept you.
Your now ACCEPTED.
Be aware, the trainings might be tomorrow.

Signed,
Dwayne Marshall - SWAT Commander.

Back to top Go down