Los Santos Police Department
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[S.W.A.T APPLICATION] Frascuelo Navarette

Go down

[S.W.A.T APPLICATION] Frascuelo Navarette Empty [S.W.A.T APPLICATION] Frascuelo Navarette

Post  Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:41 pm

1 - Personnel information!

1 Firstname: Frascuelo
2 - Lastname: Navarette
3 - Rank: POII
4 - Divison: B.
5- Time served in the LSPD: Two days.
5 - Date of birth: 05/08/1986
6 - Have you ever been suspended? (If yes link to your suspension and explain it): No.
7 - Is there any current Special Weapons and Tactics officer that recommends you?: No there is not, I actually, found myself out that it could be good for me.

8 - Long Answer Questions (Minimum 150 words per question)

9 - Why do you wish to join the Special Weapons & Tactics Unit?: I found out that SWAT would be a great device for my tactics, and I related to this because I am very concentrated in the problems I know how to find a way out of a problem quite easily, I've now decided to apply to the special weapon and tactics unit to help and serve. I want to become better with this being in a S.W.A.T unit it would make me pay more attention to the issue or problem, this is what I actually need, and this is how, If I get accepted I have the time to show what I can do and not do, I’m really interested of this, and I want to use my own strategi’s in a situation, what ever it takes for me to be a S.W.A.T, will be doing that, what ever that is required I will protect and serve the city with all of my strength and power.

10 - What individual skills and/or experience do you possess that you think would benefit the team in general?: As I've said, I'm great using my head to find out good ways to an issue or an problem, I know how to use every type of special weapon, I know how to use and BLS kit if someone gets hurt in a situation, I'm doing alot of moves that is needed, and I can give you one example, If you're in a house that is burning I'll mark the way that we're going to go, I’ve got the experience to move myself in a swiftly and firmly way, I’m following direct orders what ever they say I’ll do it right away.

11 - Why should you be accepted instead of other applicants, what are your strong sides related to SWAT, what can you do to assure us you are a worthy SWAT Officer?: I'm a peace officer with a serious speak, I'm going to do my best and not try, I will do my best, I'm a worthy guy as I can admit myself I have alot of experience that could be use in the team, Of course everyone is worthy and have good experience, I'm a good guy with great thinking and good movements.

By the way, I Frascuelo Navarette, fully pledge myself to SWAT protocol and Departmental protocol and swear an oath that if I commit misconduct by any insubordination I will accept a suspension and a pending Internal Affairs investigation and I give the right to SWAT Command to terminate my SWAT position whenever they feel it necessary, without discordance and complaints.

Last edited by Frascuelo Navarette on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

[S.W.A.T APPLICATION] Frascuelo Navarette Empty Re: [S.W.A.T APPLICATION] Frascuelo Navarette

Post  Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:06 pm

Dear applicant, your application is ACCEPTED.
Be patience till we will make you the trainings.

Signed,
SWAT unit Commander - Dwayne Marshall.

Back to top Go down