Los Santos Police Department
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Weapons and Tactics Format (OPEN)

Go down

Special Weapons and Tactics Format (OPEN) Empty Special Weapons and Tactics Format (OPEN)

Post  Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:43 am

Special Weapons and Tactics Format (OPEN) 35k7syu

Recruitment status is OPEN

The following format is to be copied, filled in and posted in the SWAT Recruitment Section as a new thread.
Once the application is posted it will be dealt with by the SWAT Command Team shortly, where the result will be posted.

Signed
Special Weapons and Tactics high command.
Sergeant Dwayne Marshall - Special Weapons and Tactics Commander.

Application format:

Mark your answers with ORANGE pen.

1 - Personnel information!

1 Firstname:
2 - Lastname:
3 - Rank:
4 - Divison:
5- Time served in the LSPD:
5 - Date of birth: DD/MM/YYYY
6 - Have you ever been suspended? (If yes link to your suspension and explain it):
7 - Is there any current Special Weapons and Tactics officer that recommends you?:

8 - Long Answer Questions (Minimum 150 words per question)

9 - Why do you wish to join the Special Weapons & Tactics Unit?:

10 - What individual skills and/or experience do you possess that you think would benefit the team in general?:

11 - Why should you be accepted instead of other applicants, what are your strong sides related to SWAT, what can you do to assure us you are a worthy SWAT Officer?:

By the way, I (Firstname Lastname) fully pledge myself to SWAT protocol and Departmental protocol and swear an oath that if I commit misconduct by any insubordination I will accept a suspension and a pending Internal Affairs investigation and I give the right to SWAT Command to terminate my SWAT position whenever they feel it necessary, without discordance and complaints.

Back to top Go down