Los Santos Police Department
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSPD Application Format (OPEN)

Go down

LSPD Application Format (OPEN) Empty LSPD Application Format (OPEN)

Post  Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:21 pm

LSPD Application Format (OPEN) _zpsaa48e20f
Application Format

Application Status: OPEN
Please Remember to fill out our Application with ORANGE Pen/Pencil.

Also everything displayed in your application is privet and confidential everything posted in your application will be only dealt with the Recruitment Department Members if we have quires about any information we have it handled by the High Command, so please make sure you have revised our Rules & Regulations before applying

Title: LSPD Application - Firstname Lastname
Return Application to: Los Santos Police Department Reception Desk to be handled by the Recruitment Department

LSPD Application Format (OPEN) 5mb80x

Citizen Police Academy
Application

Applicant's Full Name:
Date of Birth:
Race/Ethnicity:
Current Home Address:
Phone Number:
E-Mail Address:

Are you a Citizen of the United States?:

Do you hold a valid D.V.L.A Drivers License?:
Has your Drivers Licenses ever been suspended or Revoked?:

Have you ever been Denied from the Los Santos Police Department before?:
If so, Explain you're reasons:

Traffic Citations and Accidents in the past 12 months?:

Have you even been Convicted of a Crime?:
If yes, Please give additional Details:

Do you have a high school diploma & qualifications?:
Please list various grades below:

Have you ever applied or held a position in the Los Santos Community ((Such as Including internship, Volunteer, Contracts, Community & Charity Events, if yes, give us detail on the event,))

Biography, Give a brief description of yourself, what encounters and experience from your upbringing Child/Adult hood, Tell us why you want to be join the Los Santos Police Department?: (minimum 350 words, Split into two paragraphs.):

What Qualities and Characteristics / Targets do you attend to achieve whilst applying for the Los Santos Police Department?:(minimum 200 words):

How will you influence the Los Santos Police Department and the state of the Criminal Activity around the Community how would you defect this situation to a minimum?:(minimum 200 words):

Have you ever entered into Los Santos Police Department Ride-Along Program with a Field Training Officer
(If Yes, include the Officers name for verification of program )

Recommendation from the following Officers if required one?:
(Post Full Name, Rank, Badge Number required for recommendation)

Legal Documentation
((Get a screenshot of you holding TAB IG and a screenshot of your /stats, TAB Must Show Your Score ( TLS ) )):

The Contract:I [Your name], hereby certify under penalty of perjury that all information on this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and I understand that any falsification or omission of material facts may cause forfeiture on my part of all rights to be a Peacekeeper in the State of San Andreas. I understand all information on this application is subject to verification, and I hereby give my express permission for the LSPD to contact any person or agency for information related to my role and function as a Peace Officer in San Andreas. I hereby agree to abide all rules and regulations set by the server and LSPD.

(( Out of Character ))

Full name:
Time-zone:
How long have you been playing on KD-RP:
Have you ever attempted to join any other Legal Governmental Faction:
Do you have any knowledge at all with working as a Law Enforcement Officer, If yes give us a small description:
Are you comfortable with using Ventrilio:
Do you own a working microphone:
Please give us an explanation on why you're applying for the Los Santos Police Department:

Back to top Go down